Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 11:06:03 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 Install / setup problems  (Read 2062 times)

Mach3 Install / setup problems
« on: October 03, 2012, 10:26:25 PM »
I have an older Win XP machine. I have installed Mach3 on it and successfully ran the test program.
Test program result is excellent at 25kHz all the way to 100kHz. After the test is complete
I load the Mach3 program get the splash screen Indicating the program is loading and then nothing.
No Mach3 window opens. Trying to load the program again I do not even get the splash screen.
If I run the test again the red speed bar says its too slow and there is no data in the plot window however
the speed shown above in the txt window is fine. Changing the rate changes the speed in the window but no data
in the plot window and the bar keeps saying too slow. If I restart the test again it shows good data
and excellent speed control. Trying to load Mach3 gives me the splash screen again.
Still no Mach3 window opens.

WTF is going on?

I have tried loading bare bones system no help.
Turning on and off services still behaves the same. Anyone seen anything like this before?
Did you solve it? How?  Thanks for your help. What version of Net Framework is required?
It has 3.5 sp1 ?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Ron

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Mach3 Install / setup problems
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 02:57:12 AM »
Hi Ron,

Welcome to the forum. I think the easiest way forward is to try another PC.

(I have a couple of old PC's, some run Mach3 and some don't although the basic specifications of each are very similar).

Tweakie.
PEACE