Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:25:35 AM

Author Topic: lc cant find mach3 running  (Read 4162 times)

lc cant find mach3 running
« on: July 22, 2012, 04:02:53 PM »
i can put a dxf file in lazy cam and when i go to post it i get an error message saying lazycam cannot find mach3 running when in fact it is
i really need a book, lazy cam for dummies that is fully illustrated... ha ha.  but really if anyone had this happen could you please let me know how to fix it

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
Re: lc cant find mach3 running
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 06:46:09 AM »
There is a manual for LC and can be found in Members Docs.
What Windows system are you running?
My experience  is that if you don't install LC along with Mach the program won't post code directly to Mach but you can save the file for use in Mach.
Some of the advanced features will not post code if you are not using the Pro version and there is a line limit if you are using the demo version of Mach.

RICH
Re: lc cant find mach3 running
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 08:05:23 AM »
Hi Rich
yes i have the manuals im running xp, the thing is up til yesterday LC would post the G codes and the LC i have came with mach3
ive been running a lot of nc files lately and just not sure if that has anything to do with iti can open the roadrunner file and decrease the size by 10% then post it and get the same error message i dont have the pro version yet i guess that will be the next thing on my bucket list
thank you for responding :)