Hello Guest it is April 23, 2024, 09:03:54 PM

Author Topic: New Multiple and Complex thread Turning Wizard!!!  (Read 46474 times)

Offline Ben

•  79 79
    • View Profile
Posting problem
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2008, 10:38:29 AM »
I seemed to have fixed it. I removed " While IsMoving() Wend" from the Post button script. I don't know what ekse that ruined but it seems to work ok. Ben

Offline Vicke

•  13 13
    • View Profile
Re: New Multiple and Complex thread Turning Wizard!!!
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2008, 11:17:00 AM »
Where can I find the file to download.     Complex thread Turning Wizard

Vicke

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2008, 05:04:42 PM »
Graham, Tony, and Ben,

Graham: Please send the formulas for the threading calcs, and I will add them into the Wizard.
Tony and Ben: Please post up the "Fixed" (fully complete) wizard (or Email it to me), When I get Grahams Formulas
I  Will add the DROs and another page that will give a data entry point for threading pitch/cut set up, and a selector
that will auto post the values into the correct Thread type: ie Internal or External.

NOTE:  As I mentioned earlier, I dont mind AT ALL if you guys want to correct, modify, whatever, as long as you post up your
Mods so all can benefit. The Wizard was just a tool for others to use anyway.

Scott
fun times
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2009, 01:05:13 PM »
Can someone told me how can use that data from data chart to fill up the fields on wizzard?

TIA
Gabi

Offline tpe

•  1 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2010, 12:08:07 PM »
Hi,

I'm trying to install the wizard, and all what I get is a grey screen when starting the wizard. I have to quit Mach3 then, and I have a popup "Error found, Art code 9991, Attempt recovery ?" and I have to click on "no".

Any idea ?

Thanks int advance

TPE
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2013, 05:30:28 PM »
Scott

I figured it out with some help from Scott Nichols that the file was corrupted when I first downloaded it. It was also going to the wrong directory. Thanks for the macro.

Joe