Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:16:03 PM

Author Topic: useing mighty drive controler with mach3 soft ware  (Read 3047 times)

useing mighty drive controler with mach3 soft ware
« on: April 05, 2012, 06:54:31 PM »
i was reading that you cant use a optisteper board with mach3  i bougt a controler off e bay with optisteper+mighty drive + motors  thought i got good deal but you can only us micro soft ware  so i just bought a nother breakout board and took a old printer cable and cut it so i could wire  the mighty drive to the breakout board  im not useing the enable sence the enable is done in the mighty drive so im useing dir and step only for each axes  got it working motors spin great going to hook it up to a harbor freight mill/lathe combo but it does work with mach3 software  there is a great bunch  bunch of people in this site that helps every one  so i thought that this might help others that have a mighty drive and want to use mach3 with it. and you dont have to use the optisteper board thats  what makes  it great your not limited to a old computer with isa slots thanks for all the good reading you people put on here to help others