Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 06:40:02 AM

Author Topic: NFS Turn Wizard  (Read 285845 times)

Re: NFS Turn Wizard
« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2014, 04:25:34 PM »
when i try to run gcode sycle start button it say unlicensed demo mode, cannot run code. should i can run code but cannot save code?
« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2014, 03:44:42 PM »
Hi Ron,
I downloaded the Turn Wizards latest version and played with it for a while.
Some things I noticed:
The feed Dro at the top won't accept an entry.
I can enter a feed under the tool tab but the wizard doesn't enter a feed in the G-code it creates.
The G94/G95 at the top of the screen does put the machine in that mode but the command doesn't show up in the code.
Ozzie
« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2014, 08:54:14 AM »
Hello all, I'm trying to find out if I can use a DXF file in this programme of a shape of a job I'm working on and get NFS to write the code for me. I have tried to find the latest copy of lazyturn for which I have found the manual for Version 4/17/2010 Rev:8 that I know can do this job. but I'm pulling my hair out and not getting anywhere.
Greg
« Reply #173 on: July 05, 2014, 09:36:25 AM »
The wizards do not use dxf files in any way. Lazycam is a totally separate package that does use dxf.
« Reply #174 on: July 05, 2014, 05:34:49 PM »
Thank you for getting back to me about this. I will carry on trying to find the latest copy of lazyturn then. I have some odd shapes I want to turn in my home made lathe, and I have seen lazyturn used for this. but the support from Mach3 seems to have gone and I've only just started to look for the latest lazyturn copy. the copy I have for the manual is 4/17/2010 Rev:8 so if anyone can tell me where to find the programme or send me a copy I would be most grateful for all your help.
cheers Greg B

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 06, 2014, 04:51:11 AM »
but the support from Mach3 seems to have gone

Not really Greg B, may seem that way since there have not been manny questions about it over the last few years.
Everything you need to know and more can be found in the manual.
I posted a link in a reply to your other post.

RICH
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 04:53:05 AM by RICH »
« Reply #176 on: July 08, 2014, 03:38:58 AM »
Thanks Rich I have been looking at the links you sent me.
Cheers Greg B
« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2014, 10:50:02 AM »
I am working on setting up a new machine(still working on it), while trying to learn mach3. Running in demo mode on my home PC not hooked up to a machine. When I load the turn wizard, I get the following error with the wizard where the buttons at the bottom are cut off on the screen regardless of what I do to try to move it.

Here is a screenshot.

http://s617.photobucket.com/user/eddiejulie/media/screenshot2_zpsffa81736.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

The error replicates on the computer for the machine as well as not being able to adjust it....in fact it cuts it off more where I barely can see the buttons.

The turn wizards are a big reason I am considering mach3 to run the machines, but I can't figure this out.

I am sure its something easy I am missing thats simple....any help would be great.
« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2014, 11:18:29 AM »
First, you have an older version- there is a V0.08 now. You should find it in the first reply to this topic.

Next be sure you have the Auto Screen Enlarge check box under Config->general Config. It looks like you have a wide screen monitor. Do you have at least 768 pixels in the Y direction? Try a full screen view after you set the Auto Screen enlarge
« Reply #179 on: September 24, 2014, 10:54:02 PM »
NFSturn.set has somehow lost all the colored boxes and the screen has just the text and text boxes? The strange thing is that this is happening on my desktop PC and my cnc PC. I have reloaded the zipped
files but I still have the boxes missing. What did I miss?