Author Topic: NEWFANGLED SOLUTIONS SOFTWARE - LATEST VERSION  (Read 40702 times)

Offline EtheAv8r

• Holding
    • View Profile
Re: NEWFANGLED SOLUTIONS SOFTWARE - LATEST VERSION
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2014, 01:04:40 PM »
Is V2.86 still the latest version?  
If so what is Newfangled Mill Wizard is it a different product?  I have purchased the Newfangled add-ons licence (WinLic.dat) and am using the Newfangled wizards most of all.  Should I install the new installer MillWizard_Installer_Version_1.0.13 or is this something entirely different (i.e. is it for Mach4 only)?  I am running Mach3 on a SIEG KX3.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 01:09:35 PM by EtheAv8r »

Offline Ron Ginger

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2014, 01:52:24 PM »
There are two sets of wizards.The Newfangled Addons are only for Mach3, they use the VB and screen design features. V2.86 is the latest.

The Newfangled Wizard for Mill is a new product that will be used with Mach4, but it is written in C++ and is a fully standalone program, you can run it on any windows PC.

The Addons are simplest to use if you are running Mach3, they are integrated into the package and just a couple4 clicks gets your code ready to run. The New Wizard has a few things the old one didnt, like engraving and some pocketing code. We are working on several new features for the Mill Wizard, so someday it will be a much better wizard.

Offline EtheAv8r

• Holding
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2014, 03:47:49 AM »
Thank you.  I must stick with Mach3 for my mill, in fact the SIEG support requires that we use version 3.041 and not upgrade from that.