Hello Guest it is April 20, 2024, 11:25:27 AM

Author Topic: Logitech Wingman  (Read 3766 times)

Offline garyn

•  18 18
    • View Profile
Logitech Wingman
« on: March 20, 2009, 03:48:47 PM »
Has anyone sucessfully used a Logitech Wingman game pad as a remote control with Mach 3?  I am wanting to remotely jog all axes, move to 0,0, and start the cutting program.

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: Logitech Wingman
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 06:04:23 PM »
I haven't but I would think the set up would be similar to the one in this thread.

http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/topic,1391.0.html

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!

Offline garyn

•  18 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 12:40:29 PM »
I read completely through all the posts you referenced.  I saw the question asked a couple of times, "Where do I find keygrabber?" but no one saying where to find it.  The posts suggests it is discussed in the Mach 2 pdf manul 6.11.  I get an error message when trying to open that manual in the documentation section of the Mach website.  These posts also suggest that it might be found in the screen sets, #4, maybe, but not sure what I am looking for.  Guess I need something more specific.

I am totally new to this kind of thing, so I guess I'm not sure what i'm doing.  The keygrabber will give me the keystroke codes which in turn are programmed into my remote, in my case the Logitech Wingman.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 01:13:15 PM »
Keygrabber is an executable found in your Mach3 folder. This is where you will configure your emulations. From there you open your Mach profile and the gamepad should work. Also, you can edit you shortcut to you Mach profile and it will then open your profile through keygrabber when you click on your desktop shortcut. That is covered in the thread.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!