Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 04:17:34 AM

Author Topic: Screen Resolution  (Read 2792 times)

Screen Resolution
« on: October 17, 2011, 04:31:31 AM »
Good evening all,
Firstly, I doubt there will be anybody out there at the moment as new to this game as me.

I am in the process of putting together a router table as my first project in CNC. The computer I am using tests fine with the Mach 3 program which came with the Stepper driver board (from China) but still to be registered. I am unable to get the screen size to take up the full screen unless I set the resolution to 1024 X 768. Currently it is set to 1280 X 1024 which works fine with other programs on the machine. Have tried selecting the auto screen size option but this didn't help.

Do I have any other option, other than to set the resolution to 1024 X 768 to get a full screen? Is there a later version or file to download which addresses this issue?

Appreciate any advise.

Stuart

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Screen Resolution
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 08:54:48 AM »
Did you restart Mach or reload the screen after enabling the auto enlarge as one or the other is required for it to work.

If you still dont get it working attach your xml and I will have a look.
Hood
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 06:58:29 PM »
Thank You Hood,
I am away with work from the machine for about 12 hours, but will forward the .xml file when I get back home. I assume this is found in the C:/Mach 3 folder somewhere..

Stuart
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 01:09:08 AM »
Hi there Hood,
Thanks for your offer to check the .xml code I am set up with, but upon reboot of the computer the auto size feature now appears to be working fine with a full screen display. Your restart comment appears to have been the answer I was looking for.

Thanks again.

Stuart