Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 10:14:18 AM

Author Topic: DRO color help?  (Read 7796 times)

Re: DRO color help?
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2011, 04:03:29 PM »
Have you specified an image path in the Generic progr settings dialog? This path is only for development of different images on the same page. Normally Mach3 expects the images beyond Mach3\Bitmaps.
I don't know, whether wizards are handled different.

Klaus
The brain isn't a soap, it doesn't shrink when used.
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 04:48:17 PM »

(1) The redDRO is just an image that you overlay the dro on.  You set the colors of the actual DRO to white with black letters.

(2) DID the image that the DRO sits on NOT show up in mach?

(3) Were you starting from scratch or modifing another screen to make it work.

(1) Yep I know that. I had the dro set as white with black and the image path set to point at the image in the wizard's "bitmap" folder

(2) Yes the image did not show up in mach even when it looked and worked perfect in Machscreen.

(3) Yes I am starting from scratch. I put the whole thing together from a blank screen using MachScreen.
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2011, 04:51:41 PM »
Have you specified an image path in the Generic progr settings dialog? This path is only for development of different images on the same page. Normally Mach3 expects the images beyond Mach3\Bitmaps.
I don't know, whether wizards are handled different.
Klaus

No Klaus, the user defined image path is blank. I set the image path when I clicked on the dro for each individual DRO.
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2011, 04:53:38 PM »

Is there a way to shift the numbers in the DRO to the left a little bit? The numbers are right against the right edge and would look better if they were a bit to the left.

What I do is have a background DRO in my background image, the same color as the DRO. Uncheck "Boxed DRO's" in general config, and place the DRO slightly to the left, which gives the right border you're looking for.

Good one!

I'll give it a try.