Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 02:13:57 AM

Author Topic: Script for air pressure sensor  (Read 6633 times)

Re: Script for air pressure sensor
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2011, 09:49:48 PM »
I missed that other message, I'm using the standard screen but I've modified it a bit, I don't think I've 'changed' anything, just deleted useless stuff and added some new stuff. Here it is if you want to take a look.

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 10:05:27 PM »
The reason I ask is there are usaully exrta gizmos hanging around the standard screen set that can be used for OTHER(;-) funtions without a screenMOD

I'll take a look at what you have, So I take it you can do a screen MOD ok??

(;-) TP
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2011, 12:59:39 PM »
I don't think I did very much to brag about, a good portion of my buttons are just 'ideas' and don't work yet. I found machsreen and after clicking around for a while I had figured out enough to add buttons and what not, I'm not really interested in changing the visuls as much as adding useful functions and safeguards and cutting down on repetitious stuff like touching off multiple tools.
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 12:20:03 PM »
Have a look at what I did, it appears to be working:

'*************CheckAirPressure*****************************
If GetOEMLED (824) Then
MsgBox("Low Air Pressure Alert  Fix Problem and PRESS (OK)")
   If GetOEMLED (824) Then
   MsgBox("Problem not fixed, try again")
   End If
   If GetOEMLED (824) Then
   MsgBox("Problem not fixed, canceling routine")
   DOButton(1)
   While Ismoving()
   Wend
   Dobutton(3)
   While Ismoving()
   Wend
   DoOembutton(1003)
   End
   Else
   End If
End If
'**********************************************************

In fooling with this I discovered my HSD spindle has signal wires for tool-in-spindle and drawbar open, as well as a pin labeled 'thermal alarm'...know anything about those? I see the wires are already ran to the control cabinet but just not connected to anything. I see a line disabled in the tool change sript: 'SystemWaitFor (7) 'Wait for the tool Release Limit switch - I'm not sure what that's meant to do besides wait but I was thinking I could work scripts similar to the air pressure switch one to make sure the draw bar opens and the spindle is empty before picking up the next tool if I figure out how to get those two wires talking to the inputs.