Hello Guest it is April 26, 2024, 04:50:48 AM

Author Topic: LazyCam will not post Gcode anywhere  (Read 10767 times)

Offline Rex

•  7 7
    • View Profile
LazyCam will not post Gcode anywhere
« on: September 09, 2011, 03:50:37 PM »
Yes this is a licensed copy, if i in port a simple square or any shape and post, it will go but if i pocket or offset it will not post.Yes I deleted the original shape. i am getting my a$$ chewed out by my boss for this. he wants to know why he bought your program if it does not work? and yes i do load lazycam from mach3. it wont post to a folder either.

Thanks Rex

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
Re: LazyCam will not post Gcode anywhere
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 08:46:23 PM »
Rex,
Where is the license located?
I have mine in the folder where Mach3 was installed. You cannot use offset or pocket routines if it is not the Pro version which requires a license.
So if it's not seeing the license or there is something wrong with the license then it will not post.

How did you install LazyCam?
The only time I found a problem with LC not posting to Mach3 was when LC was not installed along with the Mach3 installation.

What version of Windows are you using?

he ( the boss) wants to know why he bought your program if it does not work?
The program does work.
It's a hard question to answer since it's not my program and I haven't the foggiest idea why he buys what he buys.

RICH

Offline Rex

•  7 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 08:56:55 PM »
Thanks for the reply, lcam was installed at the time m3 was . licenses was sent on a disk by it self with instructions to drag and drop in the M3 folder. it is there i checked. i have tried this on 3 different computers all with the same thing happening or should i say not happening :-\

Offline Rex

•  7 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 09:02:14 PM »
Windows XP

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 10:18:30 PM »
Rex,
I would suggest you get in contact with the seller and request a new LC license.

You are the first person in a number of years to have this problem that I am aware.
RICH

Offline Rex

•  7 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 10:22:36 PM »
Thank you i will

Offline Rex

•  7 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 08:22:49 PM »
Hi Still having problems, i re installed mach 3, had the vendor send me a new copy of the license and dropped it in M3 folder ???? (is Mach3 license also for LazyCam ) ????  if so it is not showing up in LC it still says Prodemo   on the off set button and under the help menu my name is not there but it is in Mach3. i installed everything at the same time. is there somewhere else that the license goes?    Thanks Rex

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 04:56:50 AM »
LazyCam Pro is a seperate license from Mach3.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)

Offline Rex

•  7 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 09:50:23 AM »
Thank you, I was under the impression that sense LC was in with M3 that the M3 license was good for both.

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 08:42:40 PM »
There are 3 possible license combinations with Mach3. Each is a seperate purchase.

Mach3 itself
LcamPro
NFW wizards