Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:44:23 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 does not respond to jogging or running G-code  (Read 28883 times)

Re: Mach3 does not respond to jogging or running G-code
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2011, 04:20:57 PM »
Thanks Tramalot. I do have a picture but when I try to attach it, I don't seem to be able to post it. Do you have a private email I can send it to?

Regards,
Adrian
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2011, 12:42:05 PM »
pm me
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2012, 11:11:33 PM »
Hi team,
I have installed Mach 3 on a XP  system (Ive been using turboCNC with no problems) I have all the pins and ports set the same as I had with turbo, but the mill seams to be "dead"!
Now when I say "dead" that is not quite true, When I use the jog keys the led's on my driver board light up to say the axis is moving but the motor is dead!
I have been into the motor settings and moved the two sliders from one extreme to the other and had the same result(I have also upped the pulse setting). I'm sure it is a setting that I have wrong, I just cant find it!
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2012, 05:45:58 AM »
Im going thru the same problem with my pins.

First of all quick intro,I have never used a cnc machine of any sort before this.I bought a mill already converted from a local in town.Before I got to actually use it,the cpu that I got with it went out completely.With it went all the settings for these motors and who knows what else.

I went out and bought a new cpu tower,installed a PCI card to have the parallel port and have been reading the PDF manual on mach 3.The driver test checks out fine now but I still cant get any motor movement.

Here is what info I do know on this machine setup...

-Keiling 9082 stepper drivers  - http://kelinginc.net/KLDriver.html
-Nema 34 KL34H2120-42-8A  - http://kelinginc.net/NEMA34Motor.html

^ My headache  :-\

Any help is appreciated,this is a completely new world for me.
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2013, 11:07:18 AM »
This is an old thread, nearly a year on, what was the resolution?