Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 01:42:55 AM

Author Topic: Bit Height Offset  (Read 5874 times)

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
Re: Bit Height Offset
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 04:01:53 PM »
I think you were suppose to push it BEFORE you defined any code in it.

Seems there was a manual for Machscreen somewhere.

(;-) TP
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 05:16:18 PM »
My button making and attaching scripts to them works. Everything functions the way I want it to.
The problem occurred when I hit the yes on the global selection at the top of the button defining box.
So, I just won't make things global and all works fine... At least until I find out what the global yes/no does....
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 09:24:01 AM »
Hello All,

I figured it out. ;D

After checking out the screens and going through the help (which seems a little vague to this newbie) I stumbled on what is going on. I am working on page one adding my buttons and scripts. When one makes a button global it gets a red ring around the button, changes your (I’ll call it for no better words “button configuration block”) to be a three line description and puts the button on page zero. If you then go to page zero and click on your new button, the configuration block shows everything once again, which will allow you to tweak things if needed.
The one thing of course that you have to remember is that when you make a button global it will show up on every page in the same location. I did not have a chance last night to see if the program prevents over writing other items on other pages.

Thanks again everyone for the help.

Mark