Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:59:06 PM

Author Topic: VB code for jogging...  (Read 6751 times)

VB code for jogging...
« on: August 08, 2011, 07:35:22 AM »
Hi,

i wanna define VB Script Buttons on MACH3 SCREEN for jogging 3axis,

for example X+ X- Y+ Y- Z+ Z-

by pressing each button, for example X+, the X axis must jog + direction, and pressing that button again must stop jogging,
and all jogging operation by this way, must be Constant Velocity mode, (ACCELERATION time in motor tuning must be applied),
and all buttons must be using RAPID FEEDRATE (defined in percent)...

can anyone help me please, and send me the VB codes for this?

Thank you
Re: VB code for jogging...
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 05:29:02 AM »
Still no solution ??
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 07:19:54 AM »
Check the OEM Button codes. Use DoOEMButton() in your new button's script to call whatever button you want to press. Get the list of OEM buttons from the Mach wiki here http://www.machsupport.com/MachCustomizeWiki/index.php?title=OEM_Buttons.

You will find everything you need there.
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2011, 12:24:58 PM »
Check the OEM Button codes. Use DoOEMButton() in your new button's script to call whatever button you want to press. Get the list of OEM buttons from the Mach wiki here http://www.machsupport.com/MachCustomizeWiki/index.php?title=OEM_Buttons.

You will find everything you need there.

Thanx for ur reply,
i tried OEM button 307 for X++ jogging for example, but the problem is I assigned a shortcut for this OEM buttons on SCREEN4, when i'm pressing this shortcut key on keyboard, the machine jogs X++, but not with constant velocity.. i mean there's no acceleration on start, no deceleration on stop,
second problem is when i press the hotkey once, machine start jogging X++, but when i want to stop jogging , i have to press stop button, and there's no deceleration,
i want to add a button to mach3 screen, and when i press the hotkey for that button, the axis starts jogging with acceleration (constant velocity) and when press that hotkey again, machine stops with deceleration...
i'm using an Infrared remote control, it got a software that simulates real keyboard button press on PC, i assigned all buttons, but when simulates jogging buttons defined on MACH3 Menu->config->system config , the MACH3 doesn't read that code ! i think this is because of the algorythm of scanning the keyboard !
i didn't find a way to solve my problem,
anybody can help me please?
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 08:23:04 AM »
If you press "TAB" it should bring out the MPG flyout. Try using those buttons for jogging. Do they work properly? If not there may be a problem in your settings somewhere.... Let us know...

Chris
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 01:10:30 PM »
If you press "TAB" it should bring out the MPG flyout. Try using those buttons for jogging. Do they work properly? If not there may be a problem in your settings somewhere.... Let us know...

Chris

i've already tested this,
when click and hold on jog buttons, mach3 starts constant velocity jogging (acceleration) , and when unclick, mach3 stops constant velocity jogging (deceleration).
but the problem is i've assigned keyboard hotkeys on screen4 for these jog buttons,
when pressing the keyboard shortcut key for the first time, the jogging starts with constant velocity (acceleration).. but it's jogging ! so i've to press STOP button, when pressing stop, and jogging hotkey again, MACH3 start jogging without acceleration, and the STOP button exactly stops the jog (without deceleration) !
seems it's a bug with mach3 !
any solution?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:18:37 PM by borbori »