Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 03:34:54 PM

Author Topic: Gecko G320 and crazy faulting issues...  (Read 7234 times)

Re: Gecko G320 and crazy faulting issues...
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »
Richard,
   Honestly I have not been able to get it repaired despite my best efforts.  I have tried redoing some of the wiring and I met a local fellow that is very good with electronics and servo systems in general. He said he would not mind coming to see it and try to fix it. Now I just need to wait til' he can come over here to look into it. In the mean time I think I may have sold off my whole woodshop in an effort to be able to purchase a commercial machining center.  I am really lost as to why it is doing this because it was working so well for so long... peace

Pete

Re: Gecko G320 and crazy faulting issues...
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2011, 08:42:23 PM »
Well I decided to fix my problems, put a ceramic cap on the estop input on the C11G and that took care of the random estop.
I am using the Antec 12v output thru the C11G for my Teco vfd, that was ok, but I found I could change the speed on my spindle while it was running by moving
the wire that goes back to the vfd around.Shut it down and rerouted the wire. Now my vfd not only runs better but the output speed is more  linear by about 400 rpm.
I think reinstalling windows on my computer will fix it. Somebody set the file system as Fat32, I am going to change it to NTFS as it should be.
Post and let us know what your problem was when you get it fixed.
Richard