Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:42:06 PM

Author Topic: Changes to Mach appearance features.  (Read 20584 times)

ynneb

Re: Changes to Mach appearance features.
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2006, 12:23:40 AM »
Art tells me he is working on a new screen designer from the ground up.
I think this will be good since its should allow for many new functions to be implemented in the future, and it should assist with greater design control.
I can hardly wait to see the results. :)

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 03:17:53 AM »
Very cool!!,
Benny could you post these topic's on the Screen forum, I keep missing out on all this information! I mostly look at the screen forum and rarely come to the General topic's.
Can't wait to see your screens that incorporate these new functions ;D

ynneb

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2006, 03:37:00 AM »
Benny could you post these topic's on the Screen forum
Sorry this was a very old post made b4 I created the screen designer section.
I will move this post to there.

You realize that most of this stuff is just flash emulations in order to show a concept to encourage Art to make the changes.
Although with the up and coming charge Art has proposed, I think we stand a good chance of making and entire Flash screen.
This means all sorts of good things, the ability to bring in and out control frames etc. This will enable screen desings that are not mutli paged but one page and you can bring in and out only the components that you need. I truelly think been able to do this will solve a host of user issues.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 03:49:11 AM by ynneb »
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2008, 06:55:41 PM »
Hi,

Follow the idea of touch screen MPG I have found this interesting piece of hardware looks like MPG and 6 buttons could be usefull?

This is link   http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?sku=1546576 and datasheet  http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/111454.pdf cost £6.24 !!! :o