Hello Guest it is April 25, 2024, 04:56:28 PM

Author Topic: Can't Get Mach 3 To Work...Running Via USB.  (Read 7043 times)

Re: Can't Get Mach 3 To Work...Running Via USB.
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 06:28:00 PM »
If you look in the fileset there is a folder called 'Profiles' It has a Mach profile in there already set up for the STDR-4C and the Taig. All you have to do is drop it in the Mach install folder. Look on page 5 of the User's manual for a bit more information. Always feel free to give me a call or drop me an email as well. I try to make things as easy to set up as possible and I'm always around for tech support.

While I'm sure I can improve on the users manual, when you are first getting started out there seems to be about 5,000 pages of stuff you need to read to figure everything out. I just picked up some 'screen casting' software so I can make some set up videos showing the process step by step right as it appears on the PC screen. I think this will help make things easier and seeing something is often a lot nicer than reading about something.

Yeah, I figured out everything...I don't think there's much that could have been done to help me from myself. However, now it's running so I'm happy.