Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 02:07:10 PM

Author Topic: Shift Key  (Read 13623 times)

Re: Shift Key
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2006, 08:02:15 PM »
Press R and you will get FAST JOG and to turn it off press R again :) You can see if it is on by pressing Tab...
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline Bloy

•  158 158
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 09:05:47 PM »
Hi Brian,
Where can I look to see your VBscript for this "R" 100% jog activate/deactivate? 
Whenever a script is written I like to examine it and hope that some of it will sink in.

Thanks,
 John(bloy)
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2006, 09:49:16 AM »
Go to screen 50 and you should see the button just over the slow jog rate with LED's on each side.

Keep looking and you are going to have my job :)

www.machsupport.com
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 03:13:34 PM »
Bloy,

I think I picked up the same keyboard - no shift key. I downloaded the "fast jog" 1024 file and checked it out. It worked great as long as I was on continuous jog to begin with and wanted to speed things up for a bit. I usually keep my jogging in step mode and hit the shift key to go rapidly to the general area, then I use step to hone in. I modified the VB script to save the prior speed percentage as well as the step/continuous state, so that the "r" key returns to the prior stepping mode as well.  BTW, I used the "insert" key for the ""r" function since this is on the keyboard.

Offline Bloy

•  158 158
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2006, 03:33:24 PM »
ah! another script to examine!  ??? :)
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 04:09:09 PM »
Hi Brian,

I have lost my screen after trying the above screen, all I get now is a blank screen.

Bill s.
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 04:57:33 PM »
O No! You killed it :)

Can you see the screen set 1024.set in the Mach3 directory? If you can go under View/Load Screen and load the 1024.set...

www.machsupport.com
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 05:04:53 PM »
Ok Brian revived the screen BIG THANKS. :D
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 06:18:47 PM »
 :'( Rats!  I didn't mean to kill your system. I hate it when that happens. A thousand apologies to you, all your ancestors, and your present family!   I downloaded the same file to my machine to make sure I sent the correct .set and ran it on two separate computers. Try it again - you can always get back to a "good" system through the "load screens" dialog. It works for me. There's obviously something important different between us. I am honestly not sure what did it to you. When did it croak? I want to check it out so no-one else gets messed up. It'd sure suck to kill my system in the middle of a part.
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2006, 06:47:57 PM »
I have done that MANY times to others  :o

But A big thank you for fixing my code!

www.machsupport.com