Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 03:54:56 PM

Author Topic: Interfacing to Ah-ha control  (Read 7182 times)

Re: Interfacing to Ah-ha control
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2011, 03:21:28 PM »
I think this is the missing info we need

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 08:53:03 PM »
I posted the last file while at work, I was just looking at it and it looks like this is possible
My only question is about the enable and exception pins, I have four solid state relays on
my system ( I only need 2 ) and there is not enough pinouts listed. I will get my meter
out tomorrow and see if I can figure that out. I do have a mobo that might work for
you, Myself I am more interested in getting this machine to work with mach, I have
programming to do, and do not want to work in dos and learn artisan gcode. Eventually
I will put servos on this machine and get rid of the remaining artisan hardware.

I found this doc on the web, it describes a bridgeport conversion to artisan hardware
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 10:00:29 AM »
Richard - Thanks for all the input.  As I already have a new non-ISA mobo, I think that the attack I am going to use is to install duel PPorts and make up a PPort to 37-pin conversion connector.  I have the hardware laid out on my bench, awaiting PP card and Dsub connector arrival.  I will carefully photo and document along with tweaks to Mach3 and get the info out to the community.  Stay tuned!