Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:21:21 PM

Author Topic: How to reverse servo's in Mach or DSPMC software  (Read 4808 times)

How to reverse servo's in Mach or DSPMC software
« on: January 25, 2011, 02:37:39 AM »
Hi,
Please advise how to reverse the servo directions in a MACH/DSPMC setup.

Changing the dir in PORTS and PINS in motor setup does not have any effect.

Regards
Graham
Re: How to reverse servo's in Mach or DSPMC software
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 05:12:19 AM »
Hi Graham,
Go to the config tab then homing/limits. Change the red x to a green check mark in the reversed column.

Mike
We never have the time or money to do it right the first time, but we somehow manage to do it twice and then spend the money to get it right.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 11:16:43 PM »
Hi Mike,
Thanks we tried that today and it worked.

Can I respectfully suggest that some of these practical setuo issues should be in your manual>

Recerse direction and how to set up Slave Drives are 2 issues we have had on our current project!!.
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 04:57:26 AM »
Hi Graham,
While I did some work on the early manual I no longer update it since I don't work for Vital system.
I agree it would be a great idea to improve the manual with your suggestions and others that have come in from the forum.
I am unfortunately too busy to keep up with my own stuff at the moment so I can't do it even if asked.

When and if it slows down around here I will take a look at it, if not Rufi would be the person to make suggestions to.

I will answer questions on the forum as time allows as always.

Mike

We never have the time or money to do it right the first time, but we somehow manage to do it twice and then spend the money to get it right.
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 04:59:45 AM »
I miss posted in the wrong forum.
My falt for having too many tabs open at the same time.