Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 11:47:41 PM

Author Topic: Hitachi SJ200 and ModBus Control Problems  (Read 16485 times)

Re: Hitachi SJ200 and ModBus Control Problems
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 05:06:30 PM »
Hello, I just got a X200 drive and I'm trying to set it up to run via ModBus.  So far I've had converter problems (I think) and about to try a different converter.
Meanwhile trying to figure out this brain thing which is new to me but I'm excited about it since it allows for nice customization/tweaking.

Could you guys post your working brains as an attachment so I can try it and use it as a starting point.  I have a copy of brains for the router which doesn't have the reverse worked out.  I appreciate it.

Offline Greolt

•  956 956
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 09:08:30 PM »
I am on holiday.  Anything from me will have to wait till I am home.  Couple of weeks.

Greg
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2011, 09:49:55 AM »
Greg, I followed couple of your thread and actually made some progress.  I have the RPM scaling working and forward spindle rotation, but having trouble with reverse spindle rotation.  Looks like in your setup you are not using reverse rotation.

I'll play with the brain some more and see if I can make it work.  I might have just realized what I was doing wrong, I think Skippy, has similar setup to mine and I need to change the brain closer to his setup.
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2012, 01:33:48 PM »
Have you looked at their operating instruction manual?

http://www.clrwtr.com/PDF/Hitachi/Hitachi-SJ200-VFD-AC-Drives.pdf

By the way the SJ200 series has been obsolete for a while. Hitachi's new drive series is WJ200.