Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 11:37:57 AM

Author Topic: Need help with my BRAIN!!! :)  (Read 2937 times)

Need help with my BRAIN!!! :)
« on: February 28, 2011, 12:03:52 PM »
Hello all, I'm having a problem getting my brain to work, lol.

I have a Galil motion card with a daughter card for more I/O's. The way the Galil plugin for Mach3 works is that it maps the extra I/O's through USER LED's.

Below is the original post I posted in the Galil part of this forum.

I have wired the inputs for my axis select switch, on my handwheel, to my daughter card and mapped them through the Galil plugin to LED 1014,1015 and 1016. I go to the brain editor and add 1014, 1015 and 1016. I save the file and view it to make sure they are triggering, and they are. I then go back to the Brain editor and add a lube and "Compare Immediate" "Equal To 0" to all of the LED's. I then select all the lobes and add a "Multi Input Lobe" and select "AND". I then terminate the "And" with "ButtonPress" and select "259 - MPG1 X control". I save and then go to the Brain viewer and rotate the switch. I find that I can see the input changing states but the compare's do not change states. This causes the "AND" lobe not to fire the trigger. Is there something I'm missing?

I can take some SS of my Brain if anyone wants to see it.

Any help would be great!!!!

Thanks,

Aero
Re: Need help with my BRAIN!!! :)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 11:21:05 AM »
I figured it out :)

For some reason Brains don't like to use the "Greater Than","Less Than" and "Equals" right, at least for user LEDs. I had to use the "No Operation" and "Invert" to make them work right. But all is working great... at least for this part of the project ;)

Thanks,

Aero