Tangent Corner > Polls

What version of Mach are you using? (Voting poll)

(1/2) > >>

chad:
I See a lot of people using Mach 2 and while it is a functioning version it is not as well supported, the vast majority of work is being done on Mach 3.

So if you are new user using Mach 2 please post and let us know why you chose Mach 2 over three.

Thanks  :D

Chad

By the way, If Mach 2 is working fine for you then by all means go with what works, I am just curious.

technicrdd:
We are using MAch2 will upgrade as soon as the router mfg gives us the post file to setup, I figured that we would have to do the setover in the BobCad/cam as the G code was generated in that program. I really appreciate your help TNX

Yodawill2000:
What will the G100 plugin give me ?
Using M3 2+ and luvin' it

chad:

--- Quote from: Yodawill2000 on November 07, 2006, 05:08:43 PM ---What will the G100 plugin give me ?
Using M3 2+ and luvin' it

--- End quote ---

The G-100 is a separate pulsing controller made by Geckodrive. It takes the place of the parallel port.  So the short answer is unless you have a g-100 it won't do anything for you. ;)
http://www.geckodrive.com/product.cfm?pid=19

--- Quote ---We are using MAch2 will upgrade as soon as the router mfg gives us the post file to setup
--- End quote ---

Ok I had a feeling that might be what is happening. Mach 2 is used OEM by lots of people, that helps explain things.

Chad

ynneb:
Good idea Chad. I would be interested to know this too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version