Hello Guest it is April 19, 2019, 08:56:49 AM

Author Topic: Free 2D Clipart.  (Read 6557 times)

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  7,707 7,707
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
    • Tweakie.CNC
Free 2D Clipart.
« on: December 04, 2010, 04:41:02 AM »
For those of you who use Vectric software (or anyone who can translate a .CRV file) the nice Guys there have an advent calendar and are giving away a free 2D clipart image each day up until Christmas. http://www.vectric.com/WebSite/Vectric/seasonal/christmas/advent-calendar-2010/vecric-advent-calendar.htm

Tweakie.

Edit.

These downloads wil, I believe,l work with the trial versions of Vectric software so anyone can use them  ;)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 04:44:50 AM by Tweakie.CNC »
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.  Winston Churchill.
Re: Free 2D Clipart.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 06:51:56 AM »
So for the rest of us, can they be converted to dxf files?

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  7,707 7,707
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
    • Tweakie.CNC
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 07:12:00 AM »
I don't think the trial version will enable saving as DXF but it should enable Mach3 compatable GCode to be created and saved from these samples.

Tweakie.
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.  Winston Churchill.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  7,707 7,707
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
    • Tweakie.CNC
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 08:34:16 AM »
I have also noticed that Switcher (undisputed King of the DXF Clipart) has opened a new site with free (DXF and SVG) 2D images. The images are mostly seasonal at the present but as the site grows so will the content. Here is a link for anyone that is interested http://vectorink.com/

Tweakie.

nb. If you have a router this is ideal content for tree decorations, coasters etc. etc.