Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 10:32:59 PM

Author Topic: MACH NOT ROUTING RIGHT  (Read 7406 times)

Re: MACH NOT ROUTING RIGHT
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 12:17:35 PM »
Hood when i pick the reply button at the bottom of the page it takes me to another page where i type in my reply and select the browse button to find my files. When i click post i get a error message stating " There is already an attachment with the same filename as the one you tried to upload. Please rename the file and try again." What am i doing wrong?

RON HESS

Offline Graham Waterworth

•  2,672 2,672
  • Yorkshire Dales, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2010, 12:19:46 PM »
The forum already has a file with the name you are trying to attach.  Change the name of the file your trying to attach and all should be good.

Graham
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 12:22:15 PM by Graham Waterworth »
Without engineers the world stops
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2010, 02:03:22 PM »
Picture of the delrin anti-backlash nut i made and my mdf router table. I think my problems are the combination of the stepperworld controller and the vexta pk266-02a being too small. I searched all over for a motor supplier to stick their neck out for the proper sizing of the stepper motor for my table with no results. I even read hundreds of posts with the same results. The knowns are screw size,tpi,starts,travel, and the weight of gantry. They should be able to plug this into a formula with a safety factor and select the proper motor size. The reason i keep bringing this up is because the first package that was recommended to me included 80 oz-in motors, when these couldn't move anything i was told i needed these vexta 127 oz-in motors. I didn't know the first thing about stepper motors at the time and only went by what was recommended to me. Like i memtioned earlier i was looking for a supplier that has good technical support and a telephone, because i would like to start a second build and correct the sins of the past.

RON HESS

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2010, 02:30:45 PM »
Maybe gearing your motors 2:1 with timing belts would help?
Hood