Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:30:48 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 Full system integrator services avail..  (Read 10996 times)

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Mach3 Full system integrator services avail..
« on: June 21, 2008, 12:37:24 PM »
Mach3 CNC Full System Integrator services:

Greetings,

I would like to offer my services to do any Regular or High End Mach3 Control
System(s) for your company. My name is Scott Shafer, ("PoppaBear", from the Mach Support forum). I am a Mach3 Controls integrator, my company, S S SYSTEMS, LLC is listed on the Mach3 Support site by Art Fenerty.

Services offered:

• Custom Mach3 Screens, both regular and Flash Screens. This includes live "Movie" style Help topics, at the CNC control.
• VB Wizards, Macro's, and Macro-pumps.
• Advanced I/O, including Mod-bus/Brains, PLC's and other Mod-bus devices, this includes Serial and TCP, (advanced CNC Controls, multiple analog overrides, custom physical button interfacing).
• TCP Mod-bus up to 2048 points of I/O (discrete or 16 bit register).
• Serial Mod-bus up to 256 points of I/O (Pendants, Physical CNC control interface).
• Advanced AC and DC Servo’s, Stepper, VFD Drives interfacing with Mach for complete parameter monitoring and control. Any Drive system that takes Step and direction or Analog (requires converter). Sure Servo, Danaher, Kol Morgan, Pac-Sci, others.
• External motion Board interfacing of: Smooth Stepper, Galil
• Standard Para-ports and full Panels.
• Mod-bus control of: Plasma/Laser/Water Jet/welder/torch control (for devices that have CNC control interfacing). This includes interfacing with Other Com models like Can-bus, Profi-bus, and others through intermediary PLC's.
• C++ plug-ins available
• Complete Machine Design, Build, or Retrofit any type of CNC/Industrial Machine, ATC's, Pallet Changers, DNC, Pick and Place Robotic Loaders/Unloaders/conveyor systems, and Machine Cells.
• Typical Machine control, and Machine builds: Routers (standard, Laser, Plasma, water jet), Mills 3-6 axis with ATC's, Pallet changers, Lathes 2-4 Axis with ATC's, Bar Pullers, Drop Spindles, Foam 2-4 axis, Wire EDM 2-4 Axis, 2-5 Axis Jog-learn Spinning Lathes, 5 Axis Trunion Mills, Hydraulic Pipe Benders, CNC Saws 3-5 Axis, Six Axis Dual Spindle, Dual Y, Planer Mills, and other purpose build industrial machines.
• On site consulting, (international travel available)
• On site Training as well (will travel), for both users and OEM manufactures.
• HMI/PLC driven industrial machines as well using ADC PLC’s.

Notes:
At the "Mach3 CNC Convention S. E" we had about 80 people show, and ½ where OEMs from all over the Globe.
The 2nd Annual convention will be Feb 09.

S S Systems, LLC
1 (eight six five) 426-9728
PO Box 254
Briceville, TN 37710
Poppabear @ hughes.net (remove spaces around the @)
http://ss-systemsllc.com/default.aspx
fun times
Re: Mach3 Full system integrator services avail..
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 08:14:24 AM »
I'd like to do a few things but don't know what direction to go at this point.  I have just finished building my machine, and currently and a machine build as a full time job.  I see so much stuff at my work and really would love to implement on my machine.  Connecting a Emerson CT commander drive to Mach3 for stop, start, reversing my 1.34 hp air spindle.  I still have to add a breaking resistor to the drive so I will have a better stop time ratio but would like to maybe include a feed rate adjusting factor comparing load on spindle.  Creating better control so there is less wear and tear.  Maybe when the load increases over a certain point that it tells mach 3 to slow feed rate for a time interval and the rescan to see if the load is below the threshold.  I don't know if I am getting to into this but I think it is fun and interesting.  I also would like to put a light stack indicating run, stop, waiting for tool change or a warning for the feed rate change due to load.  I have the software for the drive since it is all free off Emerson Ct commander website.  I am just just a bit new to the whole programming aspect of it.  willing to learn to though.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Brooks
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 01:30:44 PM »
Why no background bitmaps and buttons?
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 02:26:45 PM »
Would you also be able to offer "diy packages"??
Let's say for instance I had a mill, lets use tree, would you be able to look at specs and list the things needed to convert it to mach 3? I'd def pay for that service and I'm sure tons of others would also. Or maybe sell a package