Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:42:02 AM

Author Topic: buttons fine in machscreen but not in mach...  (Read 6893 times)

Offline Arbo

•  50 50
    • View Profile
buttons fine in machscreen but not in mach...
« on: September 29, 2010, 10:36:28 PM »
screen looks fine in machscreen.  But load it in mach, and the buttoms are all stretched and cut in half...

Here in machscreen:

Here in mach:

Offline Arbo

•  50 50
    • View Profile
Re: buttons fine in machscreen but not in mach...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 12:20:58 AM »
Interesting, I changed one of the buttons in a graphic editor...  merely pasted the same button side by side like an LED graphic is...  Did it for the load gcode button.   Saved the file, loaded Mach, button shows up fine.    Got to machscreen and it shows up showing the whole side by side, squeezed into the area just 'one' button should be..

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 03:14:31 AM »
Hi Arbo

I don't have any idea what that could be. If  you could send me your set file, I would have have a look at it.

Klaus
The brain isn't a soap, it doesn't shrink when used.

Offline ger21

•  6,295 6,295
    • View Profile
    • The CNC Woodworker
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 07:16:46 AM »
Looks like your using a button image for an LED, where it needs to be a double image?
Gerry

2010 Screenset
http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM Dovetail and Box Joint software
http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

Offline Arbo

•  50 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 08:50:46 AM »
Klaus,  emailed you the set file.

Gerry, no, I used image button, and had the single image.  Notice in the images, the LED type buttons (reverse, spindle start/stop, etc) are actually working right.

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 02:38:39 PM »
Hi Paul,

the image buttons acting strange, seam all to come from your directory basicrouter. Did you edit existing buttons, or did you build them new? I couldn't figure out what is wrong with those images. I think the fastest way to solve the problem would be build the image buttons from scratch.

Klaus
The brain isn't a soap, it doesn't shrink when used.

Offline Arbo

•  50 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2010, 02:48:01 PM »
They all came from the aqua directory.   And the only modification was to edit out the gray around the buttons so the boarder of them is transparent.

I did notice they work fine in the aqua screen.  I will move them all to the aqua directory and see if that changes anything (and of course go into mach screen and edit the source file path)

Offline Arbo

•  50 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 02:55:13 PM »
Well, that adds to the confusion.  I copied the images from the basicrouter directory to the aqua directory.   Then when in machscreen and selected some of the image buttons and changed the directory/source to aqua.  Saved.   Those buttons coming from the aqua directory work fine.    But they are the same exact files that were in the other directory.    Very odd.

Offline Arbo

•  50 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 05:41:37 PM »
also created a 2 new test screensets.   same image files in Aqua directory as in basicrouter directory.   Did 'new', set size.  put buttons from aqua on it and saved.  Looks fine in mach.   Did 'new' put same buttons as last time, but from basicrouter directory, save, and they are all messed up.    makes no sense.  Suppose I will make another directory and move the files there and try to see if that one is good or bad...