Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 08:18:00 PM

Author Topic: schematic anyone?  (Read 4381 times)

schematic anyone?
« on: October 30, 2006, 05:46:47 PM »
hello out there.

Im getting ready to start building my cnc mill and i have a rough idea about what im doing. but Im not one for trial and error. so i was wondering if anyone could point me to a fairly user friendly set of diagrams or something that might help me to put the electronics in order in my head before i start.I will be using Mach software of course. I have a power supply already ready to go. am using a servo setup with encoders and I have bought a breakout board from mister campbell. I will be using Gecko drivers with a fourth axis. the fourth axis will be a stepper motor without an encoder. thats all the information i can think of but if anyone can point me toward a idiots guide type of thing that'd be great. Not that Im an idiot mind you. just cautiouse. ;)

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: schematic anyone?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 06:35:45 PM »
Hello Bathgate,
     I should have a good wiring diag. of my control cabinet next week. I have all of the stuff packed in a small box, lying on the table beside the box, you know, lets hook it up and see this puppy run kinda mess. As crazy as it sounds, I have not had any noise problems. I'm building my new cabinet end of this week, first of next. I'm only running steppers, no encoders. I'll give you what I have.
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 01:25:40 PM »
Check out my web site. I have some schematics there that my help you
Look on the download page you will find two files one is Electrical Control Box.dwf 117KB the other is Pin outs & MPG.pdf 49KB.
The Electrical Control Box.dwf You will need Autodesk Express Viewer to view the file.
::) Thank You, The Duke ::)

Amnz

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 01:49:29 PM »
Duke..
I tried your web site but Earthlink tells me you don't exist...
  Is there something I'm not doing right?   ...Or is there a problem with your web site?

Thanks,  John (Bloy)
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 01:03:39 PM »
Sorry about that forgot that I changed providers

http://users.wildblue.net/GMDUKE/
::) Thank You, The Duke ::)