Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 03:25:46 PM

Author Topic: I've downloaded the software and can figure out where to put my liscense info.  (Read 4394 times)

well I have purchased the software and I having problems getting the full version registered, Can anyone help. I have email the company.

Hood

Just put the license file you got by email into your Mach3 folder, that should be all you need to do. The next time you start Mach you can go to the help menu and look at "about" and you should see your name.

Hood
Jog Step doesn't work
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 05:20:04 PM »
 ???
I just had to reload mach3 due to a computer crash. Everything is fine except for jog step
The unit jogs just fine on continuous.
When I bring up the flyout and select step, nothing happens.
I have to use the reset to get the system to operate again, and then only on continuous.
Never had this problem before.
Any ideas????

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
If you attach your xml I will have a look and see if I can figure out the problem.

Hood
Hood,

Thanks for the reply.
I was finally able to talk to the guy who built the control box. He asked if the new computer was an HP, which it is.
He said that he has had issues with HP running Mach3. I going to try another make.
Have you heard of a similar problem?

Wade

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Some computers can have problems, usually its not brand specific and I dont think I have ever heard of HP computers causing issues but it could be possible that some do.
If you have another computer you could try it but first check that the step increment is not a tiny value as it may actually be moving but just so small you dont see it.

Hood