Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:09:49 PM

Author Topic: PROBLEM WITH STEPPER3 LLC LINK  (Read 3114 times)

PROBLEM WITH STEPPER3 LLC LINK
« on: September 24, 2010, 03:49:18 PM »
HI GUYS, I ALREADY USED ONE OF THE LUINKS PROVIDED BY THIS WEBPAGE CALLED STEPPER3 LLC AND MAKE AN ORDER OF A NEMA 34 STEPPER AND A G201 GECKODRIVE TO BE SHIPPED ON A 2nd DAY A.M. DELIVERY, I RECEIVE AN INVOICE VIA INTERNET BUT SINCE THE LAS WEDNESDAY ONLY A ANSWERING MACHINE TAKES THE PHONE CALLS AND NOBODY ANSWER BY PHONE NEITHER EMAIL SO EVERYBODY WATCH OUT BECAUSE I BELIEVE STEPPER3 LLC IS NOT BEING RESPONSIBLE EVEN TO REPONSE A CALL OR AN EMAIL.

THANKS ??? >:(
Re: PROBLEM WITH STEPPER3 LLC LINK
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 12:27:06 PM »
Sorry to hear about your experience, I have been dealing with Stepper3 for over 5 years and have had only great experiences. My most recent order was placed a few days ago and I received the merchandise promptly and in good working order.

Even though your experience wasn't what you wanted, I would not count them out so easily. Everyone has had a bad day from time to time (me included) but that does not mean that my overall record is forever tarnished. Quite the contrary !

Good luck to you in the future, I just wanted to let everyone hear about my good experiences with Stepper3

BTW QUIT SHOUTING LOL.
 :D