Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 08:35:17 AM

Author Topic: WHERE'S THE DAY COUNTER ???  (Read 3312 times)

WHERE'S THE DAY COUNTER ???
« on: August 16, 2010, 12:34:18 AM »
Ok, come on.  Somebody tell me where the day counter is.  I've got about 25.5 hours minutes into a job right now.  I stopped to do a check at 7.5 hours and restarted so I guess I am technically about 33 hours into the job, but my elapsed time counter say I'm only about an hour and a half into it. 

Re: WHERE'S THE DAY COUNTER ???
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 11:52:08 AM »
In other words I think I would like my elapsed time counter to display a just a few more hours.  I guess this should go in the feature requests section. 

Offline ger21

•  6,295 6,295
    • View Profile
    • The CNC Woodworker
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 11:59:56 AM »
Just add 24 every day it's running. :)
Gerry

2010 Screenset
http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM Dovetail and Box Joint software
http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 12:07:54 PM »
WHAT?  YOU WANT ME TO DO ACTUAL MATH? 

Offline Sam

•  987 987
    • View Profile
    • hillbillyhilton.com
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 04:42:35 PM »
Just post it here and let somebody else do the hard work, Bob. :) You shouldn't have to micromanage things like that. Better still, train your wife like Chris Botha did to run the cnc. And the Cad. And the Cam. And the laundry. And the cooking. And the dishes. And the yard work. And vehicle maintenance. And beer retrieval. And the list goes on. A role model for all of us, indeed!!!
"CONFIDENCE: it's the feeling you experience before you fully understand the situation."

Offline alenz

•  137 137
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 01:18:50 AM »
Just post it here and let somebody else do the hard work, Bob. :) You shouldn't have to micromanage things like that. Better still, train your wife like Chris Botha did to run the cnc. And the Cad. And the Cam. And the laundry. And the cooking. And the dishes. And the yard work. And vehicle maintenance. And beer retrieval. And the list goes on. A role model for all of us, indeed!!!
This wants looking into. Do you have a link?