Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 07:24:11 PM

Author Topic: "No Driver Sensed"  (Read 5931 times)

Re: "No Driver Sensed"
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 06:47:42 PM »
Older versions are giving me the same notice.  I uninstalled everything and reinstalled. I just keep getting the same notice. It had been working fine for over a year. I had updated before without issue. This time however something seems to have changed that is preventing that driver from being installed.
 patrick

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 07:03:40 PM »
Cant recall anyone having that issue so really I am out of ideas, only other thing I can think of is disable any anti virus while installing Mach, but to be honest I dont see that would be the problem.
Maybe someone else will have an idea.
Hood
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 08:00:45 PM »
A few clumps of hair later I found that the device driver for the parallel card I have was not functioning. I don't see how the mach Update would cause that, but the events happened at the same time.  Reinstalling the card driver allowed the The pulse test now operates successfully.

I deleted my licence though and I can't find the email it came in. Is there a way to retrieve it from art soft?
 patrick

disregard I found the licence in the trash.
 Now I have to go though and tune everything again. It is update to the current lock down though :)
 patrick

« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 08:08:34 PM by patrick »

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2010, 02:19:42 AM »
Patrick
 Good to hear you found the problem. For future reference once you get things set up save the xml and licence file on another drive or a memory stick, CD or whatever, that way if your drive dies or any other problems you can get back up and running with all your old settings in a few mins.
Hood