Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:42:13 PM

Author Topic: Fanuc Macro B & C and Vb script  (Read 2671 times)

Fanuc Macro B & C and Vb script
« on: March 14, 2010, 03:30:47 PM »
Hi all, I would like to learn Vb script for writing Mach macros. Problem is that it is confusing. I have a very extensive background in Fanuc Macro B & C programing. Is there a reference chart or manual so I could cross reference the two languages or could or would any one of you familiar with both languages be willing to write a program in both languages and explain step by step each command and how they correlate to each other? The programs I have written in Macro C were Modified sine and Modified trapezoid cam path development programs, other more simple cam path geometries, a tool change program that would choose speed and feed values based on cutter type and size, thread milling, many programs for 4th axis, and numerous others. All the information I've been able to gather for Vb script is so generic that I can't reference to anything that makes sense. I'm most interested in accessing and using variables, do-end loops, and trig formulas to determine and/or replace coordinate values. Please help if you can. Thank you.