Hello Guest it is March 18, 2024, 10:08:48 PM

Author Topic: Machine vs Program Coords questions  (Read 7476 times)

Re: Machine vs Program Coords questions
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 12:19:43 PM »
Ok, I am going to let this rest and just go over what guys have said with my machine in front of me.

Rich you said start "LT". Not sure what that means. Also, ever since I walked into the CNC machining thicket I keep seeing the acronym "LOL" . What is that supposed to mean?

Phil, you mentioned MachScreen. Is that a screen set or a tool for creating screen sets?  I don't have time right now, but as soon as I can I am going to dig into the NewScreen.zip that I was pointed to. Is that where I find the MachScreen you are referring to?

Thanks again, you have put a lot of time into trying to straighten me out and I am appreciative. Frank
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2010, 12:28:24 PM »
Phil, you mentioned MachScreen. Is that a screen set or a tool for creating screen sets?  I don't have time right now, but as soon as I can I am going to dig into the NewScreen.zip that I was pointed to. Is that where I find the MachScreen you are referring to?

Thanks again, you have put a lot of time into trying to straighten me out and I am appreciative. Frank

Frank i don't know how old you are but i am 59 and i know that LOL means Laugh Out Loud LMAO  ;D just put any in google to find out. PMSL

The NewScreen.zip is my screenset the screen designer can be found here http://www.kd-dietz.de/index_eng

Somehow i think everyone will know you soon. ;D ;D ;D

Phil

The Good Thing About Mach3, Is It's very Configurable

The Bad Thing About Mach3, Is It's Too Configurable
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 12:47:44 PM »
Fine, I'm 57. Not a problem beiing well known. I can handle it and I can dish it out as well.

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 01:32:16 PM »
Rich you said start "LT". Not sure what that means

My bad, I meant Mach3Turn.

RICH

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile