Hello Guest it is April 24, 2024, 11:48:41 PM

Author Topic: PROBLEMAS PARA EXPORTAR GCODE  (Read 4394 times)

PROBLEMAS PARA EXPORTAR GCODE
« on: January 21, 2010, 07:18:10 PM »
SALUDOS A TODOS DESDE TECATE  BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO

SOY NUEVO EN ESTO, ESTOY FABRICANDO UNA CORTADORA DE PLASMA CNC  Y TENGO PROBLEMAS CON LAZYCAM
IMPORTO MIS  ARCHIVOS Y TODO APARECE EN PANTALLA PERO A LA HORA DE EXPORTAR A GCODE SOLO APARECEN COMO 50 LINEAS DE CODIGO O UNOS CUANTOS CORTES
ALGUNA IDEA POR QUE PASA ESTO

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
Re: PROBLEMAS PARA EXPORTAR GCODE
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 08:37:27 PM »
RICKTKT,
Some features in LazyCam are limited to 50 lines and Plasma may be one of them. You will need to purchase the Pro version. Sorry I can't help with plasma as i have no experince with plasma.
Note that the Plasma module of LazyCam is not covered in the manual. In general the manual info should apply, but any things particular to plasma you will be on you owne unless someone with experience will reply.

Your files should be 2D and the DXF should be Ver 12. You may want to have a look at the LazyCam manual located in Members Docs. It covers drawings and dxf.

RICH

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 04:49:55 AM »
thanks for your help my English in not to good that's why i requested help in Spanish
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 06:40:28 PM »
Hola RICKTKT, lazy cam solo tira 50 lines en la version estandar, la pro te genera el codigo completo. para plasma te recomiendo el Gcode2000, lo usan casi todos los que se dedican al corte cnc. cualquier consulta al respecto mi mail es grojas 21@hotmail.com