Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 10:51:28 AM

Author Topic: Mach Plot Screen not showing path trace  (Read 2963 times)

Mach Plot Screen not showing path trace
« on: October 08, 2009, 07:37:56 PM »
Hello,
I need to know why or how the plot tool trace can just quit working. I have been working with editing a complex program and periodically using the plot trace to check the paths and then now it just quit working and I can't find why or what changed. I have done a shut down and reboot several times and it just won't come back ! I am using version 42.029 on SS and like I said it was working just fine. This has happened before and then mysteriously just came back on its own ?
CRUISER
  Don

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Mach Plot Screen not showing path trace
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 10:32:40 AM »
Not really sure what yu are meaning by plot trace, is it when you scroll through the code you see the present line highlighted in white in the toolpath window? If yes then I am not sure why you dont have that, if you attach your xml I will see if I can replicate it here.

Hood

Re: Mach Plot Screen not showing path trace
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 04:46:11 PM »
Hood, That is exactly what I'm talking about ! and it came back shortly after making the above post. I've attached the xml file. Also, I am curious about the issue of system not picking up the WPO changes in the program correctly. I tried putting two prog's together which can run consecutivly to find that the second prg with its own differant WPO screwed up the part and the fixture. Why is it necessary to seperate and to regenerate toolpath between WPO changes. I certainly hope that this is brought up to industry standard with the new version 4 in the works. As it is I find it combersome
Thanks for your assistance
Don
CRUISER
  Don