Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 05:29:14 AM

Author Topic: MachScreen releases  (Read 147205 times)

Re: MachScreen releases - issues starting the application
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2016, 07:06:36 PM »
Hello Klaus,
I was having issues getting the screen designer to work. The main screen keeps disappearing on me. I tried the workaround of holding shift during the start of the app which helps to start the program but if I try to edit any of the screens - the same exact thing happens - it pops up for half a second and then disappears. It seems to me it has something to do with the resolution. I do have a high resolution - 1920by1080. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

P.S. I used the program to start my design and it was working beautifully. I really love your product. Then unfortunately this happens. Hope you can help me fix it.
Re: MachScreen releases
« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2016, 02:33:03 AM »
Hi,

did you try to set all settings to default? You can do that, using menu:

Options -> Reset all settings to default.

Klaus
The brain isn't a soap, it doesn't shrink when used.
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2016, 01:22:28 PM »
Hi Exkluesiv

did my hint help?

Klaus
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2016, 02:21:34 PM »
Hello,

a new release of MachScreen version V1.66 can be downloaded form here:       http://www.kd-dietz.com/klausphp/index_eng.html

New features: menu -> View      User defined LEDs,     User defined Buttons       and User defined DROs.  As the captures suggest, they all show the user defined controls with their attributes. Clicking at the header column, sorts the table.

Please give me some feedback if you find anything unusual.

Klaus

Offline rcaffin

•  1,052 1,052
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2016, 05:55:30 PM »
Hi Klaus
Downloaded - thank you. I was using 1.65 recently.

I see you still have some Flash video on your web site. Modern browsers won't play Flash any more: too many security holes. A switch to HTML5 is highly recommended.

Cheers
Roger
« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2017, 02:22:08 PM »
Hello

I  released a new MachScreen version, V1.67. It can be downloaded from my site:  http://www.kd-dietz.com/klausphp/index_eng.html.

Klaus

Offline rcaffin

•  1,052 1,052
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2017, 05:48:30 PM »
Thank you
Cheers
Roger

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2017, 02:43:36 AM »
Thank you Klaus.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2017, 01:42:31 PM »
Thanks Klaus for all your hard work, creativity and generosity.
« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2017, 11:35:09 AM »
Hello,

Today I’ve released MachScreen V1.68
Occasionally I get questions how certain tasks can be solved with MachScreen. I think releasing new version V1.68 is a good opportunity to show some features which were added in the recent releases.
-   Menu View -> User defined LED’s,   user defined Button’s   user defined DRO’s.
These operations show the “Function number”, attributes, calling page and position. This could be useful to prevent for using the same number for different controls

-   Menu Options -> show / save scripts. This Operation collects all scripts of the screenset and show them and if needed, save them to a file. This could be useful for copying and pasting scripts from one screenset to another.

-   Menu Options -> Resize Page. This operation changes the size of all or individual pages. This operation could be useful if a screenset with large pages should be changed on a small monitor with low resolution.

Klaus