Hello Guest it is April 27, 2024, 07:05:12 AM

Author Topic: Have Added Matrix Keyboard support up to 8x8, to the plugin, but look at this  (Read 9982 times)

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
well, then I give up........  I cannot make the letters any clearer (in real draw pro).
Since it is for example and testing sake anyway, I will let it go as is, unless
someone wants to donate one like it that reads better?

scott
fun times

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
Isn't my png good enough Scott?

Possibly I'm misunderstanding what you needed?

Dave

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Sorry, I need the little grey squares that are behind the LEDs and DROs, the ones you cant see........  :)

here is the PNG attached,

scott
fun times

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
Is that the exact size you need or did you need it like the other size you posted (738 X 367) ?

Dave->    ;)

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
How about this one?

If this isn't good, let me know what size and I can rezize accordingly.

Hope this helps-
Dave

Dave->    ;)

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Yea, the one I put the LEDs in is: 731 x 361 (but you could make it 730 x 360), the one you sent is fine!!

the little gray squares gives me a reference point to where to place my LEDs and DROS so it all looks right.

scott
fun times

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
Glad to help, Scott -  :)

Dave

Dave->    ;)

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Have Added Matrix Keyboard support up to 8x8, to the plugin, but look at this
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 07:53:29 PM »
the Matrix Keypad Plugin is done, at this point I am waiting on the Firmware fix/upgrade for the new 32 bit encoders that Boris is getting his programmer to do.

The new installer/plugin will have the use "Encoders" 1-6, moved to the Cfg page as well, I am experimenting with a encoder offset so that you can choose MPG1 right off the bat, with out having to work through encoder1, instead. we shall see if that is practical or not once the firmware is done.

NOTE on the Matrix Diagnostic page, the LEDs are sequential in number going from left to right, and top to bottom, so if your running a 8x8 keypad, the LEDs will match the keys you press, but if your running a smaller matrix, like a 4x4 then only the top row keys 1-4, and second row keys 1-4 will map to Top row of Leds 1-8, rows 3 and 4 will map to the second row of LEDs 9-16.

The DROs (there is ONE user DRO per Row) this dro will show the numberical value of the key, OR, Key(s) you press. You can choose to use, User LEDs, and/or User DROS to tie them into your Brians, MacroPump, Plugins, or macros as you wish for what ever you want that key to represent when it is pushed. The 8x8 matrix adds 64 extra Keys, at the cost of only 16 IO points on the PoKeys....

scott
fun times