Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 03:24:35 PM

Author Topic: Router Pendant - uses the U-HID device.  (Read 12052 times)

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Router Pendant - uses the U-HID device.
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 05:10:07 PM »
Ah ok. the PoKeys that I use has issues with the MPG so at this time I connect via the SmoothStepper.
Hood
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 09:45:31 AM »
I am glad to see that I am not the only one with issues with PoKeys and MPGs. The subject of feedrate override seems to be under-covered in the forum and the wiki. It is easy to get the signals to Mach but difficult to get Mach to do anything with them. I have defaulted to a pair of buttons for FRO increase and FRO decrease. Hard to do anything else without Modbus or a brain that I lack(literally and figuratively).

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 11:02:43 AM »
The subject of feedrate override seems to be under-covered in the forum and the wiki. It is easy to get the signals to Mach but difficult to get Mach to do anything with them. I have defaulted to a pair of buttons for FRO increase and FRO decrease. Hard to do anything else without Modbus or a brain that I lack(literally and figuratively).

I did a desription of how I did my pendant with the PoKeys including FRO and SRO pots, it shows the Brains so should be easy enough for you to see how.
You will find it here http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/topic,11817.0.html  and down a bit in the same thread I have attached the Brains I used.

Hood