Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 04:46:15 AM

Author Topic: Vytek Rebel 4x8 cnc with nee amc3 controller (can mach3 drive this hardware)  (Read 4485 times)

Does anyone know if mach3 can be setup to run this controller or if it can be setup to send jobs to this controller so i can run them directly from the amc3 controller? Mach3 seems to have good support on these forums so I would love to get it running properly. The controller is an amc3 from nee controls ltd. Here is the link: http://www.neecontrols.com/amc3.html Any help would be greatly appreciated and I would be willing to pay someont for their time If they can help me get it up and running somehow. Thanks again.

Jonathan
770-843-7111

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
From initial looks at the website it seems it should be a fairly easy convertion. Will have a better look later and see.
Hood

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Having looked through the info (not great) it would seem it wont be so easy as I thought :(
If the drives and power supply from the control could be used then it would probably be the h=best way to proceed, if not then you would need to get new drives and breakout board to suit your steppers.
Hood