Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 12:03:10 PM

Author Topic: Finally, Mach turn profile roughing, finishing cycle!  (Read 7561 times)

Re: Finally, Mach turn profile roughing, finishing cycle!
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 11:17:55 AM »
Hi Dave;

You could replace your Winzip Program with 7-Zip.   It's free, open source and pretty well does everything Winzip does.  You can also right click on a folder and create a zip of its contents.  Website is: http://www.7-zip.org/

If it's easier for you, I can setup an ftp server on one of my domains, and you can transfer everything there.  Then, I'll zip it up and post it here.

Or, you could email me everything and I'll zip it and post it.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Thanks
Brett
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 05:56:53 PM »
Hi Dave

Just bumping this thread to see if there is any way for me to help you to help me :)  Kind of a Jerry Maguire reversal :)

Thanks
Brett

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2010, 06:06:15 PM »
Dave sent them to me, just presumed he had also attached but looks like he didnt, so here you go.
Not had a chance to try them myself so if you do please let us know how you get on.
Hood.
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 01:07:58 PM »
Thanks Guys

I'll most definitely report back my results after I check out the code and give them a try.

Have a great day.

Brett

Offline Fastest1

•  920 920
  • Houston, TX
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2010, 05:52:23 PM »
In the U.S. the only "sane" people are the ones who have been released from a mental institution. When sentenced to a mental institution you are declared insane, hence the only way out. The scary part is, if you have NOT been released or NEVER went there is still doubt about you. Funny we have only 1 family member with that piece of paper. He is far from sane, not dangerous at all. But I wont be quoting him any time soon. :-)
Thanks Dave;

I would definitely like a copy of the G71 macros. 

I too have been told I'm on the far side of normal.   As a matter of choice, I prefer insane people.  The sane people are truly scary.  Sane = Normal = Conformity.  What fun is that :)

Thanks again.

Brett

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not like the passengers in the car! :-)

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2010, 08:01:22 PM »
Guess i can't qoute you any more Fastest1.......  ;)   ;D   >:D

Rich