Hello Guest it is May 23, 2024, 07:19:06 AM

Author Topic: hot keys not working  (Read 6108 times)

hot keys not working
« on: August 25, 2023, 10:35:17 AM »
My CNC Router using the 2010 ScreenSet stopped mid stroke. I also noticed that none of the axes would move using the hotkeys. I reset the hotkeys, and changed to a new keyboard. I still could not move any of the axes with the keyboard, and switched screens to the Mach3 1024 screen. With this screen set the keyboards still did not work but the axis would move using the Mach3 screen mpg feature. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much and have a good day.
Re: hot keys not working
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2023, 04:08:27 AM »
My CNC Router using the 2010 ScreenSet stopped mid stroke. I also noticed that none of the axes would move using the hotkeys. I resetbloxd iothe hotkeys, and changed to a new keyboard. I still could not move any of the axes with the keyboard, and switched screens to the Mach3 1024 screen. With this screen set the keyboards still did not work but the axis would move using the Mach3 screen mpg feature. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much and have a good day.
I think there may be an issue with the software. You can try reinstalling Mach3 or updating to a newer version to see if that resolves the issue.