Hello Guest it is May 14, 2024, 03:30:47 PM

Author Topic: Execution M00 for Brains  (Read 3181 times)

Execution M00 for Brains
« on: May 06, 2023, 10:49:47 AM »
Hello everyone! I am in a project with a CNC Mortiser and I am trying to experiment with brains and macros to be able to make a sensor activate input1 when the tool is working so that the Y and A axes stay in standby mode, until the sensor turns off. deactivate and resume their work without losing position. I tried with a brain configuring the input and placing FeedHold, but it takes about a second to slow down its progress, I need something similar to M00 and that respects the acceleration ramps to obtain a better response based on the machining of the machine. I also tried "Stop all actions" or "EStop" but being so abrupt its stop ended up losing positioning in my axes.

I would appreciate a soul wanting to give me a hand to continue with the project, soon I will add photos and videos to show you the final results. Thank you all very much in advance and have a good day!

Best regards, Fred.

Offline Graham Waterworth

•  2,683 2,683
  • Yorkshire Dales, England
    • View Profile
Re: Execution M00 for Brains
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2023, 05:03:33 PM »
Why can you not use g-code?
Without engineers the world stops
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2023, 08:52:57 AM »
Hello Graham! :D
I am subject to the external variable, which is the speed that the spindle works, I don't know at what speed this machine is going to be working... that's why I want the sensor that the machine is going to have to activate M00.

Best regards,
Fred

Offline Graham Waterworth

•  2,683 2,683
  • Yorkshire Dales, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2023, 01:13:43 PM »
I need a better explanation of what you are trying to do.

If you do not know the distance the X axis needs to travel then you could put the sensor into the G31 skip signal and a soon as the signal is seen the X axis stops moving and the next line of code continues.

G01 G31 X300. F250. keeps moving until the skip signal is triggered or X gets to 300.

Without engineers the world stops
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2023, 08:21:04 AM »
I need the program to pause, that when it detects the sensor signal, it will be placed in a pause state until the sensor is activated again to continue with the G-code procedure. I succeeded, but, M01 and FeedHold have a very slow response time. Slow for this type of work.
The only thing it could do with this was M00, but programmed within g-code. (I don't want to have to program it within g-code)
I was able to call it from a macro via an input signal, but I don't get the same response time; I wanted to try it with a brain but I can't find a way to run the M00 with the...

I would appreciate any help to solve this problem.

I add;
The machine gives 88 blows per minute maximum, and vertically. I need to deal with those specs.

Kind regards,
Fred

Offline TPS

•  2,506 2,506
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 02:27:25 AM »
have you tryed to use Buttonpress -> 1003- Stop File in your brain?
should do the same like M00. 
anything is possible, just try to do it.
if you find some mistakes, in my bad bavarian english,they are yours.
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2023, 08:19:14 AM »
Hi Thomas, how's it going? I hope it's ok.
I tried, but the OEM 1003 is very harsh in response and throws my engines out of step.
On the other hand, M00 is instantaneous but respects the acceleration and deceleration ramps.
I need an interval between EStop and FeedHold. I thought I could somehow run M00 from the brains since they have a much higher response time than the macropumps.

Kind regards,
Fred.
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2023, 09:22:44 AM »
I add, perhaps the macrobombs have not worked for me due to bad programming...

Do
   If IsActive(Input1) Then
      Code "M00"
      While (IsActive(Input1))
         Sleep(100)
      Wend
   End If
Loop

According to my understanding this goes inside a MXX.m1s file and calling it from a button or input pulse, as one understands... Correct me if I'm not right.
From already thank you very much.

Pd:
I'm kind of new to this at the moment... :-X

Offline TPS

•  2,506 2,506
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2023, 10:22:07 AM »
Hi Fred,

your code snipped will freeze the system because of your Do Loop.

you can try to use a OEMTrigger to run a macro.
how this is done i explained here:
https://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=46414.msg293415#msg293415

but i am affraid that all this will be to slow anyhow.

without knowing exactly what the machine should do, it is very hard to think about possibilties.
anything is possible, just try to do it.
if you find some mistakes, in my bad bavarian english,they are yours.
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2023, 11:50:18 AM »
Tomas,
The machine makes gears, it gives 88 blows per minute maximum... I need a faster pause response because when the machine is going to hit to grind the piece, its axes remain frozen until the tool returns to the top. Maybe with this I can clarify some doubts...
From already thank you very much,
Kind regards,
Fred.