Hello Guest it is April 20, 2024, 12:39:39 AM

Author Topic: Does ncpod live?  (Read 10129 times)

Does ncpod live?
« on: December 02, 2008, 08:59:12 PM »
Hello, do you know the next thing?

I operate "ncPOD" in "MACH3".
When it applies "ncPODUpdater2031.zip" and "DeskPod.m3p", "ncPODUSBDriver.zip" and operates it, it is displayed like four axes and works according to a sample.
However, is the next function necessary to work as a stand alone unit?
There are other method "ncPODSetup.exe" (completeness is high) and "OEMTechDeskPodControlPanel 1.0.0.0.exe" (there are incomplete movement, an error), and each is two kinds of display units.
I cannot operate them.
I request it for the procedure of the reading note for the SD memory which I attached to ncPOD.

I do not understand whether there is me in the ncPOD inside whether there is a function to convert "NC-DATA" into a pulse of ncPOD to a host computer.
It is the doubt of the function whether it records NC-DATA and converts whether the SD card which I attached to ncPOD records pulse information as for this into a pulse with a processor of the ncPOD inside.
Alternatively, it is setting means about the input/output of the ncPOD system.
It is not possible for measures and emergency such as the reboot and the judgment of the limit, and ncPOD will not work for an independent device where there is the command if there is it because I can reverse setting if there is not this.

I contact a producer to be next and want to make it clear about those contents.

I want to evolve earlier to have already come to here.
You advance to only it early if you support it more.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 09:00:30 PM by apollonono »
Re: Does ncpod live?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 08:23:03 AM »
What is this??
Re: What is this??
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 10:54:23 PM »
Were you able to complete the update of the firm ware in the part on this image?
The next image applied ".set of the form cutter" to "ncPODUpdater2031.zip" and "MACH3".

"ncPOD" which I have has two or three software forms, but cannot manage it enough because those detailed explanation is not done.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 11:31:53 PM by apollonono »
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 03:16:45 AM »
確かにMACH3用NCPODプラグインの開発者はもう辞めたので更新来ないかもしれませんが…
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 10:08:30 AM »
Mr. who do not fall.