Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:18:57 PM

Author Topic: Screenset for my touch screen  (Read 108284 times)

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
Re: Screenset for my touch screen
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2006, 10:40:26 AM »
Hi Guys:

Nice Screens, Very well done..
 Im adding a DRO Slider control this week for you touch screen guys..

:)
Art

Hood

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2006, 10:59:17 AM »
Sounds good, but what is a DRO slider control ? lol
Hood

ynneb

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2006, 06:47:36 PM »
The slider will control things like spindle speed,feed rate override, axis scale etc. This will give you quicker control, instead of having to constantly push a button to scale up or down through the DRO numbers.

Something like seen in this demo http://machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=183.msg965#msg965
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 06:49:29 PM by ynneb »

Hood

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2006, 06:56:58 PM »
Ahhhhhhhhh that looks like it could be very handy, looks like my new screen will be all changed again LOL Have the Settings page finished now so just the  Diagnostics page to do and maybe I will make up a few more pages for a probe etc, thats if I ever manage to make my probe a bit more robust ;)
Hood

Hood

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2006, 07:21:58 PM »
Have just updated the zip file to include the latest page to be completed, you will see below. The Diagnostics page is still all over the place with some bits changed and others not,  and will be next to be sorted.
Hood

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2006, 04:07:53 AM »
Very functional! I like the added touch of sparkles on the Drod's.
One thing I came across is the "Load last wizard", it will open to a blank screen if you hadn't loaded a wizard, but I believe this is a Mach 3 problem

Hood

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2006, 04:11:12 AM »
The sparkle is Benny's " reflection.png"
The last wizard button will only open if you have previously used a wizard since Mach was opened. If Mach is shut down and restarted you will have to go through the wizard list.
Hood

ynneb

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2006, 03:53:01 AM »
Hows progress going ?

Hood

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2006, 12:23:57 PM »
Hi Benny, not had a chance to get the Diagnostics page sorted out yet, have added G-Code and M-Code pages, that was tricky to do as I was having problems with the background. If I didnt have it enabled for all pages then it would show the area around the buttons in the background colour, if I did have it enabled then the G and M code could not be seen. My brain then engaged first gear and I made the G and M codes into PNG's and no problem after that.
 Hood

Hood

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2006, 07:16:56 PM »
I have cleaned up my Diagnostics page and also done some alterations to other pages. I intend to make up a couple of other pages, possibly for Z Inhibit and similar operations and an Encoder page for use with the Encoder Interface board from www.rogersmachine.net
 The download  link above has been updated with the latest bitmaps and .set
Hood