Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2018, 07:39:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Calendar Links Login Register
+  Machsupport Forum
|-+  Third party software and hardware support forums.
| |-+  Newfangled Solutions Mach3 Wizards (Moderator: Ron Ginger)
| | |-+  Coil winding machine ( Wizard needed)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coil winding machine ( Wizard needed)  (Read 153821 times)
Tweakie.CNC
CNC is only limited by our imagination.
Global Moderator

Super Kitty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2018, 07:36:46 AM »

The downloaded Coil winder folder only contains one bitmap (a .jpg file) but if you modify the screen for your own purposes then that is where the image bitmaps are stored.

I modified the coil winder screen a while back for a guitar string winder and this thread refers;   http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/topic,28721.msg201561.html#msg201561

Tweakie.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.  Winston Churchill.
carman

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2018, 03:55:20 PM »

Dear Tweakie,  i try to make something with Machscreen but there is a much more missing component.

https://ibb.co/bJSdho

By the way, i have no idea for how to use screen editors.
Tweakie.CNC
CNC is only limited by our imagination.
Global Moderator

Super Kitty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2018, 01:09:59 AM »

If you look in your Mach3 / Bitmaps folder - the folder MillBitmaps contains all the images necessary for the standard screen 1024.set. When using any screen editor it has to be run from a location that can access both the screen and it's associated bitmaps folder otherwise, as you have found, images are missing from the editor screen.

I still use the old original editor but Klaus has produced a much improved editor together with instructional notes and video's on it's use;  http://www.kd-dietz.com/klausphp/pages/eng/machscreen/description/ms_description.html

Hope this helps,

Tweakie.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.  Winston Churchill.
carman

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2018, 04:16:28 PM »

Hi Tweakie and joeaverage, Thanks for your helps Smiley

Klaus way made easier everything for me. Some bitmaps are doesn't worked, i try to made with labels and buttons (and import some bitmaps from 1024 screen set).

Last screen like this, i will find best placement of buttons by the time:  

https://ibb.co/gRLU2y

And seems ok for now, i have a newborn baby and i'm really far away from my workshop. I will set the winder in july and then start to trials.

I want to ask somethings about macros behind the buttons.  

-Why "generate g code" button begin from 1.17 mm (x axis), i don't know why and i modified scripts and its start from 0.00 mm. I guess 1.17mm is enough margine for bobbin edges, ok it can be modified with bobbin  specs.

-"Set max wind speed" dro doesn't effect anything. I modified makro and made 550 for Feedrate ( well, i'm not programmer or makro writer i just try to hack it and make usable for me Smiley my programming skills left dead with C64 ). Do you know how can i set "max wind speed" active? (function=   user defined:1002) ?

-"Standart left to right" button can be described as "CW or CCW" ? i didn't tested anything on stepper motors, so i'm only try to guessing.

Thanks for your answers and patience Smiley sorry for my English, not my native language. Please excuse any errors on my part.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 04:19:41 PM by carman » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: