Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 12:38:32 AM

Author Topic: NFW Surfacing Wizard  (Read 6915 times)

vmax549

NFW Surfacing Wizard
« on: August 04, 2007, 09:21:43 PM »
Hi Ron, How is it going? I went to use the surfacing wizard today and found it did not work.  :o
I input all the data but it would not preview, or post or even let me out. I had to shut down mach in order to get out.

If you could check it out on your end. I have the latest version NFW  and the latest Mach 3.04.

If it would help When I get time I can go through all the wizards and test them again.

The least I could do as much as I use them to build programs.

Also if you get time could you install a spindle speed selection DRO  in the Power Feed wizard? Now that I have uncrippled the wizard by fixing my macro pump(;-) it is a handy dandy wizard again. Also could you install a cancel or stop button??

Thanks (;-) TP
Re: NFW Surfacing Wizard
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 07:53:30 AM »
I did a fresh load of the latest version and ran the surface wizard without error.

Im not sure what is happening for you.

vmax549

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 11:47:25 AM »
Hi Ron, I found that I somehow ended up with the latest version of mach and an old version of NFW????. I copied the newest NFW over from the other computer and all is well again.
Is there a way to download a copy direct from the NFW site?
 Thanks (;-) TP
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 11:49:31 AM by vmax549 »
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 08:35:46 PM »
I just got the Newfangled license today and loaded it. It looks like everything is working but the surface wizard. I downloaded and reinstalled .029 version of Mach and the same thing happens. Open the wizard, select the material, and from the menu screen click on the surface tool and nothing. Click any other wizard and the tool selector screen comes up, but not the surface selection

Any help or suggestions?
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 09:38:03 PM »
Check the wizard version, in the top right corner of the main screen. The latest is 2.83. I think Brian may still have the older version in the mach kit.

The latest wizard can be found in this forum section.
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 08:20:14 PM »
downloaded 2.83 and now it works.

thanks