Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
* Home Help Search Calendar Links Login Register
+  Machsupport Forum
|-+  General CNC Chat
| |-+  Show"N"Tell ( What you have made with your CNC machine.)
| | |-+  Trolley tokens.
Pages: 1   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trolley tokens.  (Read 683 times)
Tweakie.CNC
CNC is only limited by our imagination.
Global Moderator

Super Kitty

View Profile WWW
« on: September 10, 2018, 03:42:35 AM »

Now you would think I have more important things to be using a CNC machine for but these little tokens are an essential part of life nowadays. Like many, I no longer carry cash  (if it canít be bought using my phone or a card then it doesnít get bought) and when I ran out of Beer and had to make an emergency trip to the supermarket and then when I arrived found that I had no tokens or coins to free a trolley from itís compound it was disaster (over the years I have been given many free trolley tokens as part of advertising campaigns but over the years I seem to have lost them all, or perhaps the car eats them).
Fortunately, one of the supermarket trolley marshals had a little key which he used to free a trolley from itís brothers and sisters so I was able to collect my 4 cases of Beer and get them back to the car.
Thus my token making session.  Grin

Tweakie.

* DSC02209.JPG (236.13 KB, 1024x685 - viewed 60 times.)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 06:01:57 AM by Tweakie.CNC » Logged

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.  Winston Churchill.
Pages: 1   Go Up
Print
Jump to: