Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 01:02:00 PM

Author Topic: Vibration problems in my cnc router  (Read 10622 times)

Vibration problems in my cnc router
« on: June 18, 2018, 03:18:07 PM »
- I'm new in this forum my name is Luis Tolvett, I'm from Chile and we have a cnc router with 4 servo motors (Driver Maxine EP1Cservo model TL05F), two of them on the Y axis one on the X axis and the other on the Z axis With a model sysdrive (Omron SYSDRIVE 3G3MV invest) and a communication card Hicom Integra Expansión B / J8. We are using Mach4.
- The CNC router presents a problem, when trying to make circular cuts, the machine starts to vibrate. But there are times when you turn on the CNC router and make the circular cuts without vibrating. This happens without having made any changes in the configuration of the PC or the drivers of the engines. What only lasts a couple of cuts. That is, when you make the circular cuts without problems, a knock is generated every time you reach the corners. We think that this could occur in the process of communication between the pc and the cnc router. Since the motors were configured and do not present vibrations independently. Someone who has happened to him the same error or something similar. ??? ??? ???
Re: Vibration problems in my cnc router
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 07:18:11 PM »
Hi,
do you have 'backlash' engaged? If so try turning if off. Backlash compensation is just about
impossible with circular cuts.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 08:47:23 AM »
Exact Stop is also an issue for circle cutting. If your Cam program does circles as short lines that could be problem too. That knock sound though suggests backlash compensation being applied at direction reversal and this will happen at quadrants of circles.
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 02:53:01 PM »
Thanks for the quick answers, but I was reviewing the parameters of the engines and I have not activated the backlast parameters. I find it very strange that the machine behaves so unstable in some instances and other times so accurate. There will be some other parameter that affects the correct development of the cnc router.

Luis Tolvett