Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 07:55:27 AM

Author Topic: mach3 software can be built the expired date ( 30 days ) for using or not  (Read 1702 times)

Dear All,
I need some help. I  have some problem with some customer. Some customer order our machine ( use mach3 software )  and he need  to trial the machine about 30 days before payment.
 After 30 days , he don't pay money as the sign contract. I am thinking that mach3 have the macro to help this problem or not. Example , after 30 days , the mach3 software can be built the expired date or mach3 software can not be opened after 30 days. To protect the bad person that he don't pay money.
Hi,
this is a Mach4 discussion board, not Mach3.

First: is the Mach3 software you provided with the machine correctly licenced? If it is then the licencee is entitled to use the software and no one including you may prevent it.
If it is not licenced properly then you are supplying pirate software.

To my knowledge there is no facility in Mach (3 or4) which has any expiry function.

If you have a problem with a customer after him having signed a sales contract then take him to court. Mach software is for CNC not enforcing commercial contracts.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'

Offline rcaffin

•  1,052 1,052
    • View Profile
Craig - to the best of my knowledge, this IS the Mach3 discussion board.

Cheers
Roger

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Craig - to the best of my knowledge, this IS the Mach3 discussion board.

Cheers
Roger

Hi Roger,

A Mod. moved the whole topic here yesterday.  ;)

Tweakie.
PEACE

Offline rcaffin

•  1,052 1,052
    • View Profile
Ah so